Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Alberta Ferretti Fall 2017 Ready to Wear


Milan Fashion Week is here! It's as colorful and as unique as ever! The first show that blew my mind was Alberta Ferretti. It really reminds me of Venice and the last few pieces actually remind me of the "Phantom of the Opera". The collection is basically a salad of everything: prints, colors, textures, shapes and even model diversity! I really love this season's fashion week because most designers aren't just trying to show their beautiful creations, but they also want to make a statement. They show that their clothes aren't just there to be pretty, but also to voice out their opinions on the, ehem, current "political situation". My favorites, though, would have to be the lion sweater and the black feather dress (which really reminds me of the Black Swan, and I'm really obsessed with ballet right now). 

No comments:

Post a Comment