Sunday, February 12, 2017

Christian Siriano Fall 2017 Ready to Wear


Christian Siriano has always been one of my favourite designers. In fact, I have been obsessed with his creations since his "Project Runway" days! His fun and quirky personality really captured my heart and his creations have always been beautiful and unique at the same time. I'm not really sure about the exact message that he's trying to convey through this season's collection, but seeing the plus-sized models and the "People are People" t-shirt, I can see that he's trying to tell us that he is a designer that designs clothing for women. Women of all shapes, colour and sizes are all beautiful and can wear whatever they want. The colours used in the collection are definitely up my alley (as you could tell from my previous post of Jonathan Simkhai's collection). Neutrals, blushes and reds are definitely THE colors for Fall and Winter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment