Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Zimmermann Fall 2017 Ready to Wear


Zimmermann's newest collection is definitely going to be in my top 3 collections for the season. I might be biased - what with my love for anything lace and/or crochet - but you have to admit that all of the pieces in their Fall 2017 are just perfection. The collection started out strong with crisp, patterned suits and it gradually becomes more and more light, airy and feminine with the lace dresses. The simple and sleek thigh high boots adds a bit of edge and I love how they accessorised with big, clean hoop earrings. I would wear all of these pieces if I could! 

2 comments:

  1. Every single look is a piece of art! Thanks for sharing.

    -xx,Sia
    http://www.siafoch.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment :)

      Delete